Facilities image

 We welcome applications from all over the world

Applications can be made using the UCAS application system or by contacting the International Department directly via email:

Full-time courses are open to international student applications.
Part-time courses depend upon your UK visa status.

Learn more about studying in Hull visit.

More about HSAD